NEW – Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas

NEW – Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas

£2.00£11.00

Clear

SKU: N/A Category:

Description

New for 2020 is our Great British Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas 🐟🍟

White fish has a lot of proteins. Proteins are essential for a healthy body and the growth of cells. However, some proteins are healthier than others. One of the best sources of healthy proteins is white fish. It is low in calories, rich in nutrients and is easy to digest.

The white fish is particularly nutritious because of its essential fatty acids, which can help to repair a sore, scaly, damaged or itchy skin. This is due to the fact that the nutritious fatty acids of Omega-3 found in the white fish can help to suppress inflammation and the intensity of allergic reactions

The white fish is rich in B-group vitamins. It is interesting that light fish has more B-group vitamins rather than the dark one. White fish is a source of B-group vitamins. It is rich in niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6 and B12. The B-group vitamins improve the condition of skin, coat and nervous system.  Moreover, white fish is also high in selenium. It acts in the body as an antioxidant and strengthens the immune system. White fish is a great choice for overweight pets. The white bass, for example, is almost fat-free and is known as the world’s leanest fish. Other popular fish such as pike, flounder or cod are also very low in calories, which makes them suitable for pets that need to lose weight.

In our biscuits we use a mixed white fish, Sweet Potatoes & Garden Peas (mushed), all the ingredients needed for a chippy tea 😆 Also one of lowest fat biscuits.

Composition: Light Rye Flour, Mixed White Fish (including fish stock) Sweet Potato,  Garden Peas, Egg

Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 13.4%, Crude Fibre 1.0%, Ash 1.8%, Total Oils 2.8%

Available in 100g, 200g, 500g & 1kg bags

Shelf Life 6 months

Additional information

Weight N/A
Weight

100g, 200g, 300g, 500g, 1kg

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Privacy Settings
Name Enabled
Cookies
We use Cookies to give you a better website experience.
x

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.