New for 2020 is our Strawberry & Banana smoothie biscuits. All completely handmade with fresh ingredients. Our strawberries & bananas are sourced locally & are a fantastic treat for your pup.
Strawberries are a healthy, low-calorie, sweet treat for your dog, full of antioxidants, high in fiber and vitamin C.
Bananas are a great low-calorie treat for dogs. They’re high in potassium, vitamins, biotin, fiber, and copper. They are low in cholesterol and sodium.
We also put fresh mint (when available) in the recipe, you might be surprised to learn that mint is packed with nutrients:
- It’s a good source of vitamins A and C.
- Mint contains minerals such as calcium, copper, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, riboflavin and zinc.
- It’s also a source of dietary fiber and protein.
- Mint is a powerful antioxidant, and is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.
- Mint contains rosmarinic acid, which has been studied for its effectiveness in relieving seasonal allergy symptoms.
- It also contains menthol, a natural decongestant that helps break up phlegm and mucus.
- It is a calming and soothing herb, and can be used to soothe an upset stomach, reduce gas, and stave off nausea and motion sickness.
- Mint has even been used in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and to help with the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
Available in 100g, 200g, 500g & 1kg bags.
Shelf Life 6 months
Composition: Light Rye Flour, Strawberries, Banana, Mint
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 8.3%, Crude Fibre 1.0%, Ash 1.5%, Total Oils 1.8%